Beyond-Emu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beyond Emulators

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Free Dating Websites - Newbie giving this a shot

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Melbourn

Free Dating Websites  - Newbie giving this a shot Empty
PostSubject: Free Dating Websites - Newbie giving this a shot   Free Dating Websites  - Newbie giving this a shot I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 7:32 pm

singles in Darwin free online dating - I cant afford batteries anymore My name is Lesley MONTAGUE
Free Dating Websites  - Newbie giving this a shot Sydney1 Free Dating Websites  - Newbie giving this a shot Sydney2 Free Dating Websites  - Newbie giving this a shot Sydney3 Free Dating Websites  - Newbie giving this a shot Sydney4
Would love to find someone who is in need of having some fun. I’m just looking for someone to hang out with, spend time with, and get to know better. If you want to know more, then just ask. i dont want to buy vip-status here, because i have vip-profile on one of most popular site so if you are down for fun and cool to be around then write me. Maybe we can hit up a bar or something to get to know each other first. singles in australia free online dating 100% free dating site Dubbo dating Lismore online dating Adelaide dating I don't want to date right now. Strictly sex. I dont have the time or the patience. I just need to be fucked when I want it ok? I am very sweet, playful, passionate, fun loving girl that can be a little crazi at times lol I have a very open mind, I'm always up for trying something new and having fun with it. If you want to impress me, just be yourself. Looking for a real connection. Someone who shares some of my interests and just blends well with my personality. Most people say I am dependable, smart, intuitive, patient, caring, and independent. I am outgoing, energetic, and social and want a man with similar qualities. Educated, Classy, Young, Determined, Smart, Successful! Anything else you would like to know well just send me a message. I love working out, woriing(I guess), going out, meeting new people, traveling and trying new things. I love a guy thats laid back and into sports. I have a huge heart and laugh at everything. I'm always acting a fool, always talking, always believing. I can make the best out of every situation. I awnt someone to hook up with on the side from time to time. Message me if ya wanna know more. ey I am a very sexual cool young lady lookin for some love in the area... contact me if youre into the one-night type of thing...or maybe longer if it goes well. must bring condoms.
Back to top Go down

Free Dating Websites - Newbie giving this a shot
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beyond-Emu :: Disscusion :: Emu-Chit chat-
Jump to: